«Technical literacy» is the subject of an ongoing, worldwide educational debate. Some argue that every kid should learn the basics of programming and successfully write a program or two before graduating – just as we expect every student to write an essay or two before leaving school.
Relaterte artikler, fra Zemanta
- Digital Literacy – inspiration from Cardiff
- One More Look @ Introversion: Digital Literacy and the Quiet Child
- Mathematical Literacy: A necessary skill for the 21st century
- Children’s Literacy and Reading News Roundup: Mid-February
- How to Help Your Kids Be Financially Literate
- Tips for Writing an Effective Application Essay